Hydrogen buses. Their time is… now?: join the Sustainable Bus & CBEP webinar!
On 14 October 2021, join the Sustainable Bus & Clean Bus Europe Platform webinar 'Hydrogen buses. Their time is... now?’
Today there are over 120 hydrogen buses operating in Europe, with plans to reach over 1,200 by 2025. So, which is the market potential for fuel cell bus deployment? How to deal with the infrastructural aspects? Is this technology going to find its place in the urban environment or mostly in intercity routes?
Now, the Clean Bus Europe Platform has joined forces with Sustainable Bus to answer these questions with the webinar ‘Hydrogen buses. Their time is… now?’. Live broadcasted on 14 October 2021 (from 3PM CEST), the opportunities, challenges and outlooks related to fuel cell bus adoption will be put under the spotlight. The full programme of the webinar is available below.
To register for the webinar, click here.
Hydrogen buses. Their time is… now?
14 October 2021, 3PM CEST
- Efe Usanmaz, Manager Knowledge and Innovation Department at UITP
- Lionel Boillot, Project Manager at Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU)
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Bart Kraaijvanger, Manager Zero Emission Programs at Transdev Netherlands
- Thomas Fontaine, Managing Director at Keolis Dijon
- Petra Piffer, General Manager at SASA Bolzano
- Wolfgang Reitmeier, Head of Depots, Workshops and Electric Mobility at VDV
THE FUEL CELL BUS INDUSTRY CHAIN
- David Yorke, Market Development Manager Europe at Ballard Power Systems
- Eugen Holl, Vice President Research and Development at Siemens CV
- * Panelist to be confirmed, CaetanoBus
- Radiša Nunić, Director of Public Affairs for Hydrogen at Worthington Industries
- Alexander Schabert, CCO and co-founder ViriCiti